Knight Jacobs Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of all our website visitors. The information on this page explains what kind of information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. By registering for a user account or placing an order for Estate Agency services via this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
All comments, enquiries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com in the first instance.
- When registering for a user account on this website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone and email address.
- When placing an order for services, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, address and credit or debit card information. Credit/debit card information is handled by our third-party payment processor, Romancart, and is protected by 128-bit encryption.
- Your information enables us to supply the goods and services you requested, and to bill you and contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We may also use and analyse the information we collect to help administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- The information you provide to us may be accessed or given to third parties some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area, who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card paymnts and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to use without your consent.
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.